We advise that you consult your fitter to determine the dimensions required. We also advise measuring from brick to brick on the height and width at several points to ensure the brickwork is straight. If at points there is a difference in height or width, please enter the smallest measurement. We recommend that you subtract 10mm from each measurement (5mm either side) to allow for fitting.
- Always measure from the outside of your property.
- Measure the brickwork opening in 3 places for both width and height.
- Of the 3 measurements use the smallest and deduct approximately 10mm (5mm either side)
- Always measure in millimetres (mm).
- The height measurements must be from underneath of any existing removable cill unless no cill is required.
- If your property is rendered, remove some render and measure to the edge of the brickwork.
- Don’t rely on the measurements of your old frame which may have warped over time.
Please note: The total height will include a 30mm high drainage cill unless no cill is required.